top of page

Food & Mood Group

Public·21 members

Yeremey Savin
Yeremey Savin

Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out (1982 Single Version)

The flip side was either Target or its Spanish-language counterpart, El Blanco. If memory serves, Joe Jackson recorded Spanish-language versions of several songs from Night and Day. The 12-inch single also included an extended version of T.V. Age in which Joe Jackson dusts off his alto saxophone for some extra late-night soloing. No spiders were harmed in the recording of either song, so far as I know.

Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out (1982 Single Version)

Monday Papers Recorded live at the Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo, 21 Oct 1986 This version is taken from the "Live In Tokyo" video Released in 1988 on CD single "(He's A) Shape In A Drape"

The LP album "Calypso," featuring Harry Belafonte's version of the Jamaican folk song "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)," was released in 1956. It became the first record album to sell more than 1 million copies in a single year.

The Rolling Stones released "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" as a single in 1965, and it became an instant rock 'n' roll classic. The Stones performed a censored version of it on "The Ed Sullivan Show" on Feb. 13, 1966. The lyric "trying to make some girl" was bleeped out of the family show.

This came from the period when she was married to Larry Klein. I've always loved the sound of her voice, right from when we listened to her first album, and she's one of those artists where I have virtually all her albums and so it's very hard to find a single song or moment that encapsulates it all. I would never get tired of hearing a song like "Chelsea Morning" or "Big Yellow Taxi" for instance, but I love some of the work she's done on Shine just as much as any on her earlier albums. Part of what I love about her music is how she's changed, that's the interesting thing. I love the things that have remained constant - the quality of the singing, the interpretation of the songs - but the music itself has also become more sophisticated, especially after she began to work with Larry Klein. He brought a real jazz influence to her music that I loved. You can hear that change on the two versions of "Both Sides, Now" [from Clouds and Both Sides Now]. If I had to pick one of the songs from the albums he produced, it would be "My Secret Place" from Chalk Mark in a Rain Storm because she's doing duets with various guest artists and that one was with Peter Gabriel, so it's a two-for-one as I'm such a fan of Peter, too. Their voices just combined perfectly. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• foodmoodprograms
  • Activated Soft
    Activated Soft
  • Hassam Pc
    Hassam Pc
  • Crack Action
    Crack Action
  • Cracks Here
    Cracks Here

Subscribe Form

• instagram
  • twitter
  • facebook

©2021 by The Food & Mood Institute at Home For Balance Psychotherapy Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

bottom of page